20 June 2015

It’s a busy time …

As you know, I’m always short of time, it’s not new
The new Stampin Up Catalogue has launched and it has some lovely things, go and check it if you don’t believe me.
I want to say a Big Thank You, for using my shop, some of you are not leaving any contact, I think it does that by default.
If you want your privacy I totally understand, but just like me, when I started buying SU products, I was unaware that I wasn’t leaving any contact, and my demonstrator couldn’t contact me
If you have any questions, where I might be able to help, feel free to send me an email.
If you need any suggestion, I might be always rushing but I always have time to help
SU have a great offer at the moment, you spend £99.00 and you get £130.00 worth of products plus two free stamps, and automatically you become a demonstrator and you can benefit of 20% off your purchases
It’s a great time to join, also if you have a Facebook, you can join our group of demonstrators, there’s always one ready to help with any queries that you have
It’s fun, let me tell you.
You can be just a hobby demo, business, you pick what’s it’s convenient to you. No pressures
Meanwhile, I have been playing, my new Craft Room, is very distractive … that window facing the garden this time of the year…. not sure if it was a good idea.
I’m easily distracted Winking smile but it’s great!!
Anyway I have been playing with my ‘Crazy about You’ bundle and that new Banner Triple Punch.
I really love it
And here is the proof,

20150613_165759

20150613_175401

20150614_104806
Next week, it’s Blog Hop, can’t wait.
It’s always so much fun when we can show you some products that are in the New Catalogue
Stay tuned, and see you next week x

No comments:

Post a Comment