11 February 2013

Let’s talk about fabric …. again

How can I tell you how I feel when the postman brings me fabric parcels
Well the truth is I can’t.
There’s passion, there’s excitement and there’s projects, ideas and dreams
All mixed up, is just a fantastic feeling

And today the postman brought a delivery
There’s Josh’s quilt, still no plans, but I’m sure something will come up
I knew the fabric we (me and Josh’s mum ) chose the same

I started doing this, and it’s the second one I get right
I immediately know what I like, after all you talking fabric, not an expert, but I have an eye
So I mix up collections, and the one I like is there
And I then I asked them, which one they prefer
And for the second time in a row, the other collection is for a beautiful girl and is not coming out till April
More of that later on
The mum’s choose the one I originally chose

They are Happy and I’m Happy
And that is it. The rest is up to me
My imagination starts rolling ………………

IMG_5628

And then because you think about your stash you can’t not buy for yourself.
Surely that is not allowed Winking smile
So one just has to buy a little bit more, just in case

IMG_5627

Don’t worry they are not meant to go together
Different collections
And tonight I surely will have nice dreams
Green and pink are definitely my colours, amongst others really, not fussy Winking smile
Have a lovely evening, I’m just going there to see in they still fit in my unit ……..

2 comments:

  1. acho muito giro o jogo de ver que tecidos usar, padroes a utilisar, cores a escolher! fiquei curiosa com os tecidos de fazenda. o que vai sair dali? boa semana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá Linda

    Que coincidencia ainda agora estava a dizer no FB que é uma das partes que me dá imenso gozo, escolher os tecidos, e olha que nao é assim tao fácil como parece, principalmente quando estas numa loja com muitos e parece que queres tudo.

    O das fazendas vai ser um throw para a sala, o 'senhor' cá de casa merece um throw menos girlie, e entao acho que vai ficar um espanto, esse vou atacar este fds, ainda hoje comprei a parte de trás e vai ser forte.

    Se sair como eu imagino acho que vai ficar muito giro.

    Watch this space ;-)

    ReplyDelete