9 April 2013

Plans for the weekend

Variety is  essential in my Life!!
I like to be surrounded by beautiful, soft and confortable things.
Having this in mind, last year I was lucky to get one of these

IMG_6205

A catalogue with over 150 samples!!
Very Lucky girl I know
And  when you talk Liberty it’s Special
And this one has all the ‘ingredients’ to be just that

IMG_6206

So that’s what I will be doing add to that lovely company and I’m going to have a ball on Saturday
So looking forward Smile
Will keep you posted!!

2 comments:

  1. ...watch this space, because the split pack, duly trimmed, was laid out and discussed, pieces moved around until all were happy with the resulting lay-out and the sewing began. We all now wait a month until we can see the final result - a sewn together quilt top!! Can't wait.
    Well done so far, Carla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Angela, it will surely give me a few headaches, till I get that tension right, very 'fragile' fabric to work with.
    Couldn't get it right today, something to look forward tomorrow, or maybe not ;-).
    I will keep everybody posted :-)
    So you might not to need to wait one month :-)))
    Speak to you soon x

    ReplyDelete