11 April 2014

Still here ….

Well … what can I say it’s has been so long…

The holiday was just, and once again so relaxing, I just love that place, gives me that peace that feeling of total inner peace that I so much love.

So fully recharged ……. I’m now back to reality

Now all I need is that kick, to transform, my dreams into reality

I will be opening my shop very soon that is going to happen very soon

The dressmaking is going slow, obviously missed two important classes while I was away, but I‘ll catch up, also want to do some things for me, and unfortunately time doesn’t stretch, as much as I would like

So while I’m thinking of all the things that I have to do, I seem to be taking Life, in a different pace, a much slower one, appreciating what surrounds me, the people that are in my Life, just enjoying and realizing how lucky I really am.

Enjoying every single minute, because Life is too short (a small remark here, for those that don’t know. That Malaysian flight that has disappeared, really made me realize, even more, my previous sentence, I was flying with Air Malaysia, on the same date, at the same time, to Kuala Lumpur, as that plane that disappeared makes you think… or it made me think, how lucky I am. And I feel so so sorry for the people and their families on that flight, just so so sad)

Meanwhile in this beautiful country, and Spring has to be one of my favourites seasons, everything is just so colourful and pretty and I just love it, I leave you today with two pictures that I’ve taken recently.

Have a great weekend everybody x

 

20140410_140218

 

20140402_135155

 

20140401_141024

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I'm glad you had a good fly and a lovely holidays! And also glad for the good news, you'll have a shop. Lovely pictures from St.Albans cathedral, the park is amazing especially in Spring time. Have a great weekend too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lovely Ligia, and it is nice to be back xx

    ReplyDelete