28 August 2014

Time flies

Surely does!!
Work is busy, so many things to do so little time
There’s an holiday approaching, a short one but again with lots of things on
There’s ‘To do lists’ everywhere, before holiday, during and after…..
Life is going at a pace, that to be quite honest, it’s too fast for my own liking.
Life hasn't always been like this
I didn’t like my thirties, yes I had everything, but I had nothing, if that makes sense.
My forties, I surely am making up for the lost time.
I’m enjoying every single minute, and it gets better and better.
Life has been good, and I am so grateful, for every single moment.
A few years ago, I could only dream of what I wanted my life to be.
Today I’m living the dream.
Simply, peacefully and just appreciating every single detail of it.


Rose

This picture was taken in my garden yesterday, I’m assuming it’s the last rose this year.
Just beautiful!!
We haven’t had the greatest of the summers in the UK, but this just sums it all up.
In Life when things don’t go the way you want to go, never give up, there’s light in the end of the tunnel
Life is Beautiful
Enjoy it xx

No comments:

Post a Comment