16 April 2012

Pretty in Pink

Used to have a phobia about zips, and took a while, and a few samples to finally beat that phobia.
Making this bag, and after I finished I was Happy about it, made me smile.
Love it!!!

Toiletry Bag 009

Just a quick note.
Today I had a workman (yes I have a new toy) in my little, very little studio, and this bag was in my table ready to have the picture taken.
He the workman comes in, where does he decide to put his working stuff? You got it …………………… on top of my bag.
Dirty look?? No……………… I think it was more a ‘No Way Matey’ look, he soon realized and immediately removed his stuff
Hellloooooo!!!
But he was a lovely man, so all was forgiven, and he did a fantastic, neat, and exactly how I wanted job. Perfect, well almost as perfect as my wee bag, if you don’t mind me saying that Winking smile

6 comments:

  1. Carla, está lindíssima!
    Eu também nunca pus um zip e apesar de já ter visto imensos tutoriais acho sempre que aquilo é algo complicado.
    Mas tenho uma saia de linho à espera dum zip e vai ser com ela que vou vencer este "receio".

    Quanto ao senhor trabalhador... parece que acertam sempre no spot onde não devem...?!

    Bjs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muito Obrigada Naná

    Os zips, acho que é o problema de muita gente, mas depois de por uns quantos, só agora posso dizer que estou um pouquinho mais confiante, primeiro era o zip, e depois era os cantos, quando virava a peça nao gostava do que via, porque ficavam estilo curva, virei e revirei a net, para encontrar exactamente o que queria, se precisares de alguma ajuda diz que eu tento ajudar-te

    O primeiro trabalhador que foi lá a casa, parecia que ainda me estava a fazer um favor, e nao queria por como eu queria, e ainda por cima era 50% mais caro, jogou na lotaria. Porque realmente o que eu queria fazia mais sentido, só que dava um bocado mais de trabalho, e esta malta nova, está quieto, sao alérgicos a isso. Mas já está feito e isso é que interessa, gosto de coisas e pessoas que nao compliquem e neste caso acertei em cheio.

    Beijocas e uma óptima semana e se precisares de ajuda.... diz.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have all the reasons to feel proud about your beautiful. It's a very nice work Carla. I like it a lot. Congratulations!

    And I want to thank you for the birthday wishes. It was very nice to have you there to celebrate with me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Regina

    Thank You so much for the comment.

    You haven't got to Thank me at all. Hope you had a lovely day.

    Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somehow I missed this post... OMG!!! The bag is beautiful Carlinha!! Love it!! So, so, so classy!!! If you do things like this when you're not 100% I can only imagine the things will be able to do when you start at full speed. Can't wait for your 'little shop' :)
    kiss kiss my dear friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You my Darling for your comment :-)))))

    Miss you xxx

    ReplyDelete