2 November 2014

New hobby and recycling

Most recently and if you follow me in Instagram or Facebook, you know I have started a new hobby.
Bought a Sizzix Big Shot, and there’s no stopping me
This was the 1st card I made with this machine

20141102_103439

There’s just no stopping me at the moment

20141102_103526

Apologies about the lighting but it’s a very grey day in this part of the world
But I was up for a challenge, and if you remember some of my transformations
Dad's shirts and Charity Shop Skirts
You just know that transforming something gives me a total buzz
So yesterday I saw this

20141101_214750

I played with it

20141101_223028

And this is what it became

20141102_100850

I love it.
Have a great Sunday x

2 comments:

  1. A while ago I almost bought myself a Sizzix Big Shot... but it was a bit expensive, so I put the idea on hold.

    I love this kind of thing :)

    Your cards are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naná thank you.
      The sizzix is not too bad price wise, it's all the acessories, and what to buy that really pushes the price up. I think I should get some shares in Amazon.
      But.... if one day you change your mind, it's worth it. I spend hours an end, playing, watching you tube tutorials, there's just so much, so many ideas.... but then in the other end I have no children, that says it all, timewise ;-) xx

      Delete